- The Carolina® 6″ Waterproof Composite Toe Work Boot CA3558 offers excellent safety toe protection, underfoot beef up, and reliable slip resistance to keep you performing at your best each and every workday.
- Style number: CA3558 (Neutral Mahogany).
- Lace-up work shoes featuring a non-metallic composite safety toe that meets the ASTM Standards for compression and affect testing rating of ASTM F2413-18. Also features reduced cold-transfer in cooler environments.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) tested and can face up to applications of 18,000 volts at 60hz for one minute without leakage.
- Traditional lace-up design with durable metal eyelets and speed hooks for a protected fit.
- Waterproof construction with SCUBALINER™ lining system assists in keeping out the wet elements for a comfortably dry yet breathable foot environment.
- Cement construction for long-lasting durability and flexibility.
- Classic leather back pull loop for simple entry.
- Removable EVA footbed provides underfoot beef up and comfort.
- Durable PU midsole for added beef up and shock absorption.
- Non-metallic shank offers reliable stability.
- Durable Turnpike rubber outsole are slip and oil resistant.
- Weight: 1 lb 11 oz
- Shaft: 5 in
- Product measurements were taken the use of size 9, width D – Medium. Please note that measurements might vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is in keeping with a single item, not a pair.