- The Caterpillar® Excavator Superlite Waterproof Nano Toe work boots have the combined comfort and flexibility of a sneaker with the 360-degree safety protection, underfoot reinforce, and superior slip-resistance you want to perform at your best on a daily basis on the jobsite.
- Style numbers: P91198 (Bungee Cord) and P91218 (Dark Beige Crazy Horse Leather).
- Light industrial work boots with Nano Toe composite safety toes that meet ASTM F2413-18-11 I/75 C/75 safety standards.
- Electrical Hazard Protection meets ASTM F2413-18 1/75 EH safety standards and is rated to offer protection to against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions.
- Waterproof, premium full grain leather upper keeps feet dry and secure, and provides long-term durability.
- Patented iTechnology construction with bond-welted forefoot and cemented heel provide both Cat durability and athletic comfort.
- ERGO Technology provides biomechanically thought to be features engineered to integrate stability, flexibility and comfort.
- Ultradurable rubber toe bumper for extended wear and high performance.
- Protective heel counter features TecTuff material for abrasion resistance.
- Ergonomic ankle pods for protection and stability.
- Seamless flex point at the toes guards against premature breaks and tears.
- Contoured, engineered comfort footbed provides superior cushioning, reinforce, and rebound.
- Reinvented EASE Engineered Comfort midsole features a proprietary foam midsole that may be 30% lighter and more shock absorbing and more flexible than standard EVA.
- SRX slip-resistant rubber outsole is abrasion resistant, performs against oil and water, and provides best-in-class traction on slippery surfaces.
- Biomechanical outsole lug design mirrors natural gait cycle even as walking, even as molded siping and squeegee tread disperses liquid for maximum traction
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken the use of size 10, width D – Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Made in USA or Imported
Platform measures approximately 0.75
Premium leather upper with waterproof protection
NanoToe composite safety toe protects against have an effect on or compression (ASTM F2413-18)
Electrical Hazard Protection is rated to offer protection to against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions (ASTM F2413-18 1/75 EH)
Ultra-durable rubber toe bumper and ergonomic ankle pods offer protection and stability
Reinvented Ease comfort midsole is lighter and more durable