The Dr. Martens® Arbor Steel Toe Chelsea Boot combines a tough leather construction, superior safety protection, and interior comfort that makes this a great choice for all-day wear. Style Number: 23113020. Supple, industrial-grade leather upper. Pull-on boot with side gore panels for simple off and on. Classic back pulls loop. Welt construction is heat-sealed onto the PVC outsole.
Moisture-wicking lining for a more breathable foot environment. SoftWair™ footbed provides extra cushioning and breathability. The durable rubber outsole is slip-resistant and designed to withstand clogging.
Steel toe meets ASTM F2413-11 FI/75 C/75 EH safety standards. Imported. Measurements: Heel Height: 1 in Weight: 1 lb 9 oz Shaft: 6 in Product measurements were taken the usage of size UK 7 (US Women’s 9), width B – Medium. Please note that measurements would possibly vary by size. The weight of footwear is in line with a single item, no longer a pair.
- Made in USA or Imported
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately Ankle from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1 inch”
- Boot opening measures approximately 11 around
- Soft, industrial-grade leather
- Safety steel toe cap
- Incorporates the SoftWair memory foam sockliner, with a raised grid pattern to advertise airflow underfoot
- Heat-sealed and welted onto classic PVC outsole
- Protects against electrical hazards – Safety Spec: ASTM F2413-11 FI/75 C/75 EH