- Whenever rugged terrain and tough work environments come your way, the durable safety protection, supportive comfort, and reliable outsole grip of the Merrell® Work Strongfield Leather 6″ Waterproof Composite Toe work boots will all the time have your back.
- Part of the Merrell Work Collection.
- Style numbers: J099387/J099387W (Black) and J099341/J099341W (Espresso).
- Lace-up work boots with a composite safety toe that meets ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH safety standards.
- Full grain waterproof leather and mesh upper.
- Merrell M Choose™ DRY impermeable membrane seals out water and lets moisture escape.
- Traditional lacing system with sturdy woven laces and non-metallic hardware for a protected fit.
- Bellows tongue assists in keeping out debris.
- Strobel waterproof construction.
- Breathable mesh lining for a comfortable interior fit and feel.
- COMFORTBASE™ contoured design footbed with breathable foam cradles your foot for all-day beef up and comfort.
- TOUGHFRAME™ midsole technology with medial and lateral stability arms acts as an exoskeleton for durable protection.
- Molded nylon arch shank for midfoot beef up and flexibility.
- Oil and slip resistant rubber outsole; Mark II tested.
- Merrell M Choose™ GRIP rubber tunes every outsole with durable traction that grips when and where you want it.
- Heat-resistant outsole provides foot protection for brief periods of direct contact that meet or exceed 500 °F.
- 3.5mm lug depth.
- Weight: 1 lb 13.8 oz
- Shaft: 5 in
- Product measurements were taken the use of size 10, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is according to a single item, not a pair.
Shaft measures approximately 5″ from arch
Composite safety toe for lightweight non-metallic protection; rated ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75
Breathable mesh linings
Traditional lacing system with bellows tongue to lend a hand keep out debris
Merrell air cushion in the heel to make your feet more comfortable
COMFORTBASE contoured design footbed with a molded nylon arch shank for added midfoot beef up and flexibility