- Perform at your best possible with the durable construction, comfortable interior, and reliable slip resistance of the Reebok® Work Astroride Work shoe.
- Style numbers: RB211 (Black/Dark Grey) and RB308 (Dark Navy/Purple).
- Dual-layer stretch mesh upper.
- Ghillie lacing for simple off and on.
- Steel toe work shoe featuring static dissipative (SD 10) protection with dual-resistor.
- Moisture-wicking ultra-fine nylon mesh lining for superior breathability and comfort.
- Removable footbed cushioned with MemoryTech Massage memory foam technology that contours for your foot for amazing underfoot improve.
- Single layer, soft ASTROFOAM midsole with a PwrZone forefoot design for springy cushioning and shock absorption.
- Durable rubber outsole has superb slip, oil, chemical, heat, and abrasion resistance. The outsole could also be resistant to metal chips.
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2413-17, SD safety standards.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 14 oz
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken the use of size 9, width B – Medium. Please note that measurements would possibly vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is in keeping with a single item, not a pair.
Heel measures approximately 1 inches”
Slip resistant rubber outsole with speed grooves for responsiveness and durability
Steel toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413 safety standards
Quick fit heel construction and ghillie lacing for simple off and on
Low-cut design for freedom of movement and quick transitions
MemoryTech memory foam footbed adapts to the contours of your foot