Used by many major companies around the country as a regular plant safety shoe, our Safety TREDS Steel Toe Shoe Covers are a really perfect safety shoe alternative for visitors and employees requiring temporary toe protection against accidental crushing or stubbing whilst providing additional traction. The low-cut design fits nicely over loafer-style dress shoes. Constructed of a durable stretch rubber with a steel toe cap bonded to the inside of the overshoe. There’s no right or left foot designation and every Shoe Cover is color coded to insure convenient size identification. Safety TREDS Steel Toe Overshoes are the quiet and comfortable alternative to the ‘clapper’ type strap-on steel top caps or safety shoes. Meets ASTM F2413-05 Class 75 I/C.
Find Your Size
Safety TREDS Rubber Overshoes are in keeping with men’s narrow dress shoes. Please size up when you have wider shoes. See sizing chart below for heel to toe measurements.
Color-coded size chart:
- Size Small (White) fits men’s shoe size 7 – 8-1/2. Heel to toe length: 10-1/2 inches
- Size Medium (Yellow) fits men’s shoe size 8-1/2 – 9-1/2. Heel to toe length: 11 inches
- Size Large (Red) fits men’s shoe size 9-1/2 – 11. Heel to toe length: 11-3/4 inches
- Size X-Large (Blue) fits men’s shoe size 11 – 12. Heel to toe length: 12-1/4 inches
- Size XX-Large (Green) fits men’s shoe size 12 – 13. Heel to toe length: 13 inches
Advantage Products Corporation
Assembled in the us, Advantage Products Corporation manufactures rubber and safety footwear to meet many needs. Serving construction, agriculture, JanSan and Industrial-Safety since 1992.
Ensure this fits by entering your model number.
Safety Treds stretch rubber overshoes for dress shoes have a right and left foot designation
Treds is the industry leader in rubber overshoes for men and rubber overshoes for women
Rubber overshoes is designed to fit over a loafer style dress shoe
Stretch rubber overshoes with steel toe for protection from accidental crushing or stubbing
MADE IN THE USA