- The insulated, waterproof protection of the Timberland PRO® Direct Attach 8″ Steel Toe boot will have you performing at your best even on long work days.
- Style number 26002713.
- Work boot with steel safety toe.
- Seam-sealed waterproof leather upper provides a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- Timberland PRO® 24/7 Comfort Suspension™ technology is a unique comfort system that meets essentially the most rigorous work web page demands – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It supports the arch and cushions each and every step to lend a hand to reduce foot fatigue.
- Traditional lace-up system for a safe fit.
- Padded collar for added comfort.
- Direct-inject construction for long-lasting durability.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- 400g Thermolite® insulation delivers warm comfort in cold conditions.
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed provides breathable comfort and allows your feet to feel fresh all day.
- Lightweight blown-thermal plastic midsole for flexibility and cushioning.
- Nylon shock diffusion plate for enhance and torsional rigidity.
- Non-marking rubber outsole features rubber lugs for durable traction and oil resistance.
- Steel safety toe meets I/75 and C/75 have an effect on and compression and ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard safety standards.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 9.5 oz
- Product measurements were taken the use of size 8, width EE – Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is in response to a single item, not a pair.
Shaft measures approximately 8 from arch
Heel measures approximately 1.5 inches”
Lace-up insulated work boot with waterproof leather upper featuring padded collar and hexagonal eyelets
Steel safety toe. Features electrical hazard protection
24/7 Comfort Suspension for arch enhance and added cushion
Thermolite insulation to make sure warmth and dry conditions
Embossed logo at counter