- Stay safe in wet weather and hazardous worksites with tough protection and interior fortify of the Timberland PRO® Gritstone 6″ Steel Safety Toe boot.
- Style numbers: TB0 A1Q8M001 (Black Leather), TB0 A1Q8D214 (Brown Leather), TB0 A1Q8K231 (Wheat Leather).
- Premium full grain leather upper.
- Steel toe work boot with electrical hazard protection.
- Traditional lace-up style with fabric laces and sturdy metal eyelets for a more protected fit.
- Cement construction provides a lightweight construction and easy flexibility.
- Breathable mesh lining with anti-odor remedy for odor regulate and a fresher foot environment.
- Lightly cushioned textile footbed for long-lasting underfoot comfort.
- Non-marking rubber outsole is slip, oil and abrasion resistant.
- Steel toe meets I/75 and C/75 have an effect on and compression ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
- Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to supply secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Heel Height: 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz
- Shaft: 5 3⁄4 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken the usage of size 9.5, width D – Medium. Please note that measurements would possibly vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is in line with a single item, not a pair.
Leather and Textile
Shaft measures approximately ankle-high from arch
Heel measures approximately 0.75 inches”
Platform measures approximately 0.5 inches inches
Premium Full-Grain Leather
Asymetrical Steel Safety Toe
Electrical Hazard Protection
Cement Construction for Flexibility
Slip, Oil and Abrasion Resistant Rubber Outsole