Treds Rubber Overshoes are designed and constructed to the same standards as the 12” and 17”, but with a low-cut design that comes up over the ankle. These overshoes will keep your shoes secure and dry when walking in mud, rain, slush and snow but can still tackle the industrial and construction environments as well. Constructed of premium quality latex rubber, this one-piece molded design is lightweight and fits like a glove; you won’t even know you’re wearing them. The unique proprietary process combining science and craft, allows the rubber to stretch up to 800 percent making it almost impervious to punctures or tears. Featuring a snap closure, TREDS easy on/off overshoes are sized to fit and aren’t right/left foot specific. The 6-inch shaft comes ankle-high. The rubber overshoe isn’t lined and is patchable the use of super glue and Treds Rubber Patch. Call us at: 513-489-2283 and we will help make a choice and size the right footwear!
The following sizing guide will let you buy the right pair of TREDS to suit your workboot. NOTE: Please measure with your shoe or workboot on. If between sizes, we recommend you size up.ALSO, IF YOU ARE WEARING A BULKY,STEEL TOE WORK BOOT AND ARE ON THE HIGHER END OF THE SIZE(EX.WEAR A SIZE 10, PLEASE ORDER SIZE LARGE), PLEASE SIZE UP.
- Boot size X-SMALL fits boots measuring from heel to toe between 9-3/4″ to 10-1/4”
- Boot size SMALL fits boots measuring from heel to toe between 10-1/4” to 10-3/4”
- Boot size MEDIUM fits boots measuring from heel to toe between 10-3/4″ to 11-1/2″
- Boot size LARGE fits boots measuring from heel to toe between 11-1/2″ to 12-1/2″
- Boot size LARGE/X-LARGE fits boots measuring from heel to toe between 12-1/2″ to 13-1/4″
- Boot size X-LARGE fits men’s shoe size 15-16. Foot length measures from heel to toe between 13-1/4″ to 14″
- Boot size XX-LARGE fits men’s shoe size 17-19. Foot length measures from heel to toe between 14” to 15”
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
6-Inch premium quality rubber overshoe
Reinforced heel and block-tread pattern sole provides additional traction
One-piece molded design isn’t right/left foot specific
Almost inconceivable to puncture or tear
Made in the us